We all like to be recognized for our achievements. Whether it’s a colleague or employee, a vendor or customer, sending a congratulations card shows you’re paying attention to them and willing to take the time to acknowledge their success. Here are some good occasions for celebrating success with a congratulations greeting card:
- Congratulate a customer on a personal accomplishment like achieving a goal or objective that she recently shared with you.
- Celebrate the success of a business partner who has accomplished a big win, such as a contract or business expansion.
- Send accolades to customers who have received awards or certificates.
- Cheer on employees who have been promoted, received an award, or completed a certain number of years with the company.
- Commend suppliers, vendors, or business partners on a certain number of years in business, an expansion, or a successful year.
Of course, if you had something to do with a customer’s or vendor’s success, there’s nothing wrong with adding a subtle reminder that you appreciated the opportunity help play a role in their success.