The detectives in Dragnet originated that phrase because they didn’t want to waste time. We don’t want to waste your valuable time and that’s why we’ve made our online card ordering process so user-friendly. But if you do have questions about the process. In anticipation of those questions, our helpful FAQ section usually provides a quick answer.
- Communication: If you’ve emailed us a question, we respond as quickly as possible. You should hear back within an hour, but at least within 2-3 hours.
- Feedback: We love to hear from our customers! Please tell us if there’s anything we can do to make your ordering process easier. Email any comments or suggestions to email@example.com
- Security: As we are an online retailer site, we provide the highest level of protection available for your credit card and other personal information. Click on the “Security” link in the FAQs for more information.
- What if you get my order wrong? If we made an error, we will correct it at no additional cost. But if the mistake is due to text that you entered, unfortunately we can’t refund your order. We will reprint your card order at a special rate because we want you to be satisfied.
- Can I cancel my order? We immediately begin to process your order once you have placed it. As it progresses, we can’t cancel it because it is custom printed. But if you notify us within 1 hour of placing your order, we can try to cancel it—no guarantees, though!
- What if my cards arrived damaged? We will replace all damaged items and file a claim with UPS, our shipper. We will try to reprint your order is a timely fashion, but can’t be responsible for delays caused by the shipper.
Hope that helps! But if you don’t find your answer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 388-0137. We’ll be on the case!